Join the team !
Full time salesman
The position includes maintaining current customers and managing sales procedures with new and existing customers and recruiting new customers.
- High level writing and speaking skills.
- Hebrew and English mother tongue, additional languages an advantage.
- Highly motivated and responsible.
- Ability to manager multiple projects at once.
- Aspire to take on new challenges to achieve new frontiers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Drafting reports for general management.
- Keeping up with deadlines and goals.
- Ability to plan forward a span of 6 months.
- Work directly with the marketing department of the company.
- Ability to learn fast and apply new concepts quickly.
- Feel comfortable to discuss finances with customers.
- A positive attitude towards customers!
- Required experience: 2 years in the field.
Hebrew Teacher in Netanyah
Looking for an amazing-open-minded Hebrew teacher for our branch in Netanyah!
- Part-time position
- Experience in Education and Adrakha is required
General manager position
- Recruiting individuals in the fields of management and teaching.
- Accompanying staff closely in the following departments: Marketing, Sales, Operations, Development, Business development, Community building.
- Marketing manager
- Logistical office management.
- Strategic planning of new initiatives.
- Working with business partners and customers.
- Managing business meetings with the management.
- Managing weekly meeting with the teaching staff.
- Working closely with supervisor on financial affairs for short and long term.
2 years experience in HR.
Hebrew and English mother tongue, additional languages an advantage.
Minimum 1 year marketing experience (online, or in person.)
Experience working with a company budget.
Experience in training staff personally.
Highly motivated and responsible individual.
Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
Ability to work full time.
Ahuzat Bayit St 3, Tel Aviv-Yafo